What kind of information we may collect from you?
While you are at our site, we may ask to share your name, email address, mailing address phone number or other information to enrich your experience.
Please note that neither we store nor we never ask for any financial information such as credit card number, etc. for any of our clients. For payment transactions, we use third party payment processing company.
When do we collect the information?
We collect the information when you register on our site or places an order, subscribe to newsletter, fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected from you during registration done by you on our site or placing an order, subscribing to newsletter or filling out a form on our site in following ways.
- To understand your requirements and provide solutions accordingly
- To provide you with knowledge and insights about our various service offerings.
- To improve user experience in order to serve you better.
- To personalize user experience and share content and service offerings that may be of interest and benefit to user.
- To ask for user feedback regarding experience and service delivery.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is regularly scanned for security holes to ensure that the website is safe for all users. Furthermore we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) on our website and all the information you provide is encrypted through it.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Disclosing your information
We do not sell, share or trade any of your information with any third party with following exceptions.
- We may disclose your information unless there is disclosure required by law. This includes but is not limited to requests for disclosure by government bodies and law enforcement agencies, or where legally required or entitled to make a disclosure under any law or order of a court.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Post your consent, we may send you periodic newsletter related to our products and services, if you ever wish not to receive these emails, you may either click on the “unsubscribe” button mentioned in footer of that email or you can also drop us an email at email@example.com
We do not collect or market any of our information to anyone below the age of 18.2
Updating your Information
If at any time you want to update or modify your information with us, you can just email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update our records