Laravel is a PHP based web application framework and its open source and free with an expressive and elegant syntax. It is developed by Taylor Otwell. Laravel included the following intent for the web application; model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony. Some of the features of Laravel are:
- Modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager
- Different ways of accessing relational databases
- Utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance
- Orientation toward syntactic sugar
- Reverse routing
- Class autoloading
- Blade templating engine
- Migrations provide a version control system for database schemas
- Automatic pagination simplifies the task of implementing pagination
- Unit testing is provided as an integral part of Laravel
Laravel framework offers robust security architecture along with lots of in-built templates and modules(extensions), ready to use API and stable and easy maintenance. Using Laravel application, one can create high-quality, scalable and customizable websites that are easy to use and comprehend.
Why you must choose Laravel for your next website development? The Laravel code syntax is very simple and inexpensive, who would want to choose something else other than Laravel? In a short span of time, Laravel has become a preferred choice of developers community for its high development speed, cost and time reduction, extension ability, amazing migration capability, offers reusable codes, easy to integrate, and offers great software tools.
With these features of Laravel development solutions, you get a robust, scalable, real-time solution for your web application. With this wide range of benefits offered by this framework, creating a modern and attractive website that suits the client’s business requirements has become easy and stress-free.