Analytics provides data insights into how your customers are using your Shopify store.
- How long do they stay on your site?
- What is it that they are browsing?
- Where are they from (demographics and location)?
- What products do they like?
- What are the views per product?
- What is the number of clicks per product?
You might not be able to see your customers. But they are providing data about their shopping activities and behavior every time they visit your site. For most people, data and spreadsheets may not sound like fun. However, the ability to interpret this data and use it can open avenues to strategize ways to improve their shopping experience and boost sales conversion.
Analyzing Is Half The Battle Won
Shopify Analytics can be intimidating. But after you have had a good grip of the fundamental metrics, it will be easier to work with data and analyze it for better performance. Remember, analytics and tracking are crucial to growing and scaling your Shopify business.
A data-driven approach with smart business decisions adds to your Shopify marketing efforts and helps meet overall business goals.